Friday, August 11, 2006

a few good pics

it's amazing how a few good pics of yourself can make you feel better about how you look, and who you are as represented by how you look. check out the pictures of myself from my summer trip.

why all the pictures of myself? am a vain? i don't really think so ~ one must take a plethora of pictures of oneself so that you can keep the good ones and scrap the bad!!!!! lol. if a person hates having their picture taken and only has it taken once in a blue moon, then sure, you're likely to not like the shot. any good photographer knows that out of 100 pictures taken, only a few are going to be keepers. now, these are hardly pro shots, but believe me, there are a bunch of not-so-nice pics of me on the trip that you are NOT going to see!!!! lol.

i liked what someone said at a church meeting last night: it's important to find out WHO YOU ARE, in Christ, who He made you to be.... not 'what you do', y'know? and for me, after years of hiding behind sloppy clothes, a nothing, WHOA, now i'm a something, a someone, and that is someone who Christ intends to walk in liberty and freedom in who He created me to be. and i'm just figuring that out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

John's Christian Music Codes "Art in Me" by Jars of Clay - do you see the art in Him?

validate





this is me!

i am Lynnie Ha...you can find out more about me ~here!~

browsehappy.com

imageshack

Anti Spam

spampoison

Give credit where credit is due!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape