Friday, June 30, 2006

Simply Dreadful.....




....full of dreads, that is~! voila!

keep in mind, tho, that these pics were taken practically first thing in the morning - no mirror in sight! i had not yet done my daily primping and preening! lol

what are dreads to me? they reflect a willingness for me to be the person God made me without fearing what man thinks. a willingness to see myself as beautiful for the first time in my life, because God sees me - and made me - beautiful. i willingness that my hair actually can be my glory, instead of pulling it out all the time. a willingness to do something daring without fear. a willingness to let the banana tea flow out of this teapot. a willingness to actually be me. and that's a wow thing!

[x-posted from my main blog]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

John's Christian Music Codes "Art in Me" by Jars of Clay - do you see the art in Him?

validate





this is me!

i am Lynnie Ha...you can find out more about me ~here!~

browsehappy.com

imageshack

Anti Spam

spampoison

Give credit where credit is due!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape