Monday, May 15, 2006

Non-conformity

Conformity....AARRGGHH!!!!

well... it depends to what. we ARE to be conformed to the image of Christ.... but not to this world. and i REFUSE to follow the world's 'standards' for beauty.... mousse it up, gel it down, blonde / brunette / readhead, line the eyes, color the lips, hide those zits, hate my freckles, lose weight, sexy cleavage, trendy shoes.... BAH HUMBUG.

what i look like on the outside should not be a reflection of the world, but a reflection of who God made me to be.

So... overweight, pink dreads, freckle face, comfy sandles, pantyhose the bane of my existance, long skirts, no make-up, zits-who-cares, un-manicured nails (calluses on those guitar fingahs!!!), never-ever-nailpolish, big hoop earrings cuz-i-like-em, modest, wild'n'funky ME.

take me as i am, God does.

who cares what 'what-not-to-wear' says!!!!!

(don't get me started on that one~!!!!! GRRR....)

blessings to ya~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

John's Christian Music Codes "Art in Me" by Jars of Clay - do you see the art in Him?

validate





this is me!

i am Lynnie Ha...you can find out more about me ~here!~

browsehappy.com

imageshack

Anti Spam

spampoison

Give credit where credit is due!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape